Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Has anyone seen my immune system??

I think I forgot to pack it! =P


Feeling a little bit better but managed to sleep through my alarm clock and wake up 5 minutes before I was supposed to leave! Luckily, the kids have specials for the first 1.5-2 hours so I'm not going to miss much by being late.

However, I just called Carolyn to tell her I'm running late and not to worry because I'll be there way before the Open House.

She just laughed and said not to worry about being late and that I should "enjoy the fact that I slept in...I deserve it!"


.....wait, what??! I'm off to school now, we'll see what her in-person reaction is....



PS- I haaaaaate that it takes me almost an hour to get to school!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abby your immune system said to hell with it and gave up after 6 weeks at mcla. i think there's even a nice little memorial for it at the nurse's office.
:-P
-adam